HappyVitamin.com will accept returns on UNOPENED products for up to 30 days after you have received them for a full refund of the original purchase price (not including original shipping fee and 15% restocking fee).
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by HappyVitamin must accompany all returns. The RMA Number must be included on the outside label of every shipping box. We cannot process returns without this number.
- We WILL NOT, under any circumstances, accept any returns on already opened items. Since every individual has a different perception of what does and doesn't taste good, opened products will not be accepted for return as a result of dissatisfaction with taste, dissatisfaction with product results, etc. Dissatisfaction with opened containers must be handled directly with the manufacturer of the product.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE PROPERLY INSURED. If your return is not insured properly and gets lost or damaged in transit, we cannot issue a refund.
- Send the package to us via a TRACKABLE method with a Confirmation. We are not responsible for merchandise lost in the mail.
- Once we receive your items we will issue a refund in the form of a credit to your credit card.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable and the purchaser will pay for return shipping.
- In the event of returning a Free Shipping Item there is a mandatory $8.00 deduction off your total refund.
- No product returns will be accepted after 30 days under any circumstances.
In most cases orders are received and processed immediately (in general before 12PM PST). If you need to cancel or change your order, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1-909-666-8989 M-F 9AM-5PM PST. Please include your order number on all inquiries. However, once your order begins the shipping process we can no longer cancel your order, so please do not place an order if you intend on cancelling or changing it in any way. If the order has already been processed/packed, then we will refund your order minus a 15% restocking fee. Orders already shipped out cannot be cancelled mid-transit. We cannot recall items already shipped out of our warehouse. All orders that are undeliverable/returned (due to bad address or no one to receive the package) will be refunded minus a 25% restocking fee.
Should you receive a product you order and or simply not satisfy with the item you return the product in unopen (original packaging)/sellable condition with a 15% restocking fee. In cases such as these, HappyVitamin.com will also deduct the shipping charge when issuing the credit to your credit card.
Should you receive a product you didn't order or an incomplete shipment, we will make every attempt to correct your order. In cases such as these, HappyVitamin.com will send you a shipping label to have the incorrect shipment picked up at our expense. All incorrect/damage goods must be reported to HappyVitamin.com within two business days of delivery. Any damage not reported within 2 business days of delivery date cannot be adjusted or credited. Keep all original packaging as we require return of the damaged goods.
In the event that any of your products arrive damaged, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will file a claim with the carrier for a damaged shipment. Please include your order number, daytime phone number, and the nature of the damages. You have the option of either receiving a replacement or a full refund once the claims process is complete. NOTE: Melted bars are not classified as damaged product.
We do NOT request or require a signature for deliveries, but we cannot force the driver to leave the package if no one is home. If you live in a relatively low crime area and the risk is small, the driver will usually leave the package at your door or other safe area, but it is solely up to your FedEx/USPS driver's discretion whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include on your shipping label. If your package was delivered, and shipping company confirmed it - we cannot accept any theft claims for the refunds.
All approve Returns must include a RMA number and the original invoice ship to:
3045 S. Archibald #H193
Ontario CA 91761
Click here to submit your Return Request
*It's important to read and understand our return policy before you submit your RMA Request Form. To get more help on return issues, please contact us at: email@example.com